Epoxy is a strong coating that is a thermosetting resin. It transforms your garage or workshop into a durable and stylish place of function. With over 100 colours available, and ﬁnishes such as chip, ﬂake and anti-grip, epoxy ﬂoorings are one of the most popular indoor and outdoor ﬂooring systems used today.
Alternative Style and use
Epoxy systems can be used both indoors and outdoors, in a number of styles for a number of residential uses. It is a popular and more affordable alternative to outdoor tiling in areas such as outdoor kitchens and entertainment areas, pathways and entrance ways. Our preparation work and products easily allows epoxy to be applied to many surfaces, including those with rising dampness, cracks, damage and existing oil staining.
- High resistance to wear and abrasion
- Does not lift or wear under car tyres
- Resistant to oil and most aggressive chemical products
- Aesthetic gloss ﬁnish
- 100+ colours to choose from
- Chip, ﬂake and anti slip ﬁnishes available
- 10 year warranty